Improve Your Mind & Body
To Improve your business and life!
Get articles every week to improve your business and life.
Only the good stuff, no selling whatsoever.
Like a hamster on a wheel...
You’re only in control 5% of the time. The other 95% of your life is run by your subconscious.
And for most people your subconscious is filled with all sorts of limiting thoughts that will keep you from achieving your dreams.
This is why you feel like a hamster on a wheel. Working your ass off to only end up in the same exact place you started at.
This may sound like nonsense.
Trust me, if I was reading this 3 years ago I would have thought I was nuts too.
But you know what? I started incorporating this stuff 1½ years ago and my life changed in ways I never thought possible.
Not only do I feel better but I work 3 hours a week and make more than I ever have.
Articles & Videos
100% free articles and videos to improve your business and life.
Not 100% Satisfied?
If you’re reading this something’s not right with your business.
Either you don’t have enough work, or you’re working way too many hours for not enough pay.
You have 2 choices:
Continue to do it your way, which doesn’t work that well.
Or you try it my way.
Why not step out of your comfort zone a little and try what I’ve done? What do you have to lose?
I'm Giving Away Everything For free
If you want a better business and life, try what I did.
I’ll show you how to do everything so you can easily do it on your own.
Or you can hire me, the choice is yours, but the key is you must do something.
My Timeline to Semi-Retirement
June 2015: Started with almost no experience.
2016: $220k in sales with me and a helper.
2017: $520k in sales with one crew and me doing everything else.
2018: $1.2 million working 60-80hrs a week with 2½ crews.
2019: $1.4 million working 3hrs a week with 2½ crews.
2020: Goal is $2 million with my wife and I working 8 hours total per week.
This isn’t a sales call.
Tell me your issues and I’ll give you suggestions.