When it comes to advertising for your fence company you have several options.
But what is the best bang for your buck? Read below to find out!
This is the oldest and most commonly used form of advertising.
The reason they are used so often is because it’s what people have done for the last 100 years.
Types of print advertising:
- Phone book
- Discount mailers like The Clipper and Money Mailer
- Post cards
- Place mats at diners
- Most have contracts raging from 6-12 months.
- Takes a month to see if it’s working or not.
Print Ads Conclusion
If you want to do what everyone else does then go this route.
I personally do not like it since I can’t monitor my results and make adjustments as needed.
In my opinion digital advertising is the way to go in today’s market.
There is no other method that allows you to test multiple variations to see what will get the most bang for your buck.
Types of digital advertising
- Google Search Ads
- Google Display Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Craigslist Ads
- Much cheaper than print ads.
- Be right where customers are looking.
- Target specific audiences.
- Test multiple ad copies to see what works best.
- Can waste a lot of money if you don’t know what you’re doing.
- More of a learning curve if trying to do yourself.
- Hard to find someone that you can trust to do it for you.
- Will get more and more expensive as more people start to use this method.
Want to waste time and money? Go with print ads like everyone else.
Want to double your sales instead? Go with digital.
No matter which route you take you have to do something soon.
The longer you wait the more competitors will start to advertise online.
The result? The advertising gets more expensive.
Why is that? Because it’s like an auction. The more people want it, the higher they drive up the price.
2 years ago I was getting most of my clicks for about $3.50, now it’s closer to $5.50
That’s a 57% increase!
It will never be cheaper than it is today.
Want to DIY to save money?
Rather hire me instead for guaranteed results?